Monday, August 03, 2009

Future train

Hello there,

look at this photo, taken on the 8th of July, 2009:


I was in a train in Germany. One of them double-deckers. We have the same kind of trains here in Austria. I was dead-tired and so a little confused when i saw the date displayed =)

My next thought was that the train system must be running on Windows Vista. Just from my personal experience - i've been working with it on my company laptop for a bit more than a year now. It seems that it doesn't like portable devices, or at least being disconnected from electricity for a while. Happens usually several times a week when booting up, it's confused and displays a weird date and time. Usually January 10th, 2006. Just after midnight. I guess that its birthday or something.
Awwwh, Windows.

Anyways, cool to travel with a train that's 20 years ahead of its time ;-)

Cheers.

No comments: