Monday, March 14, 2011

Update: not going back to Tokyo now

Hello there,

just to give an update about my situation, for those of you who haven't heard from me through email or facebook: i am not going back to Japan from Seoul, but home to Europe.
I am very worried about the situation in Japan right now and my friends there. I hope for the best and closely follow the news.

So, in short, instead of going back to Japan on Tuesday i will go back to Europe on Wednesday. With Aeroflot through Moscow (i am no fan of Aeroflot after my flights with them in 2010, but well, they are reliable enough, nevermind the bad food and i hope even the long flight will be bearable in their seats).

Keep safe,

Cheers (?)
CGA


ps: Oh, and a side note: Seoul is a very interesting city and i enjoy my sightseeing here. More about it later.

No comments: