Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Working life

Hello,

just a short update:
Weekends, hmmm. I could get used to that (for those who forgot: I usually don't have weekdays or weekends in my job, just here in school). The last two weekends i was at the beach. Here in Abu Dhabi. It's nice, i like. Hehe. Beach is cool, water is fine.
Other than that, well, still school - get up early each weekday, study&practicals, a couple of exams each week,... and from next week on the weekend will only be one day instead of two, we need more time for taking our exams. Btw, i finally didn't go to Dubai last weekend. Abu Dhabi offers enough life to me, hehe, so why pay more.

One more pic:Taken today, at lunchtime. Two funny faces. Just to illustrate that i've cut my hair. My pals here said i should blog a pic, and that's the only one so far. And no, i still haven't gone to a barber - not since 1998 - no need to pay anyone for that kind of haircut.

Uh, yeah, and one more blog of one of my classmates (u can find me there, too).

Cheers
CGA
-five hour exam tomorrow, takin' it easy...

No comments: