Monday, September 08, 2008

My little green friend

Darth Sidious: I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend.

Indeed, i have waited a long time for this: to have my own flat with my own balcony. And so it happened that i had this little green visitor. Seemed kind of confused, it took him a while to get off the balcony again. But he managed. No idea if he then fell down four floors. But it seemed he could fly so i guess he's doing fine. If he actually is a he.
Other than that i enjoyed some culture last weekend. Like this:
If you are a German speaker and have some people around you, please do me the favour and read this text out aloud right now :-)
It's one of the paintings in MuMoK's current exhibition "Bad painting, good art". There were far better and more impressive ones. But not for reading them out aloud. I also saw some other stuff like this or that and might blog about it later.

So long,

Cheers
CGA

1 comment:

Max said...

that's definitely Austrian, I don't know any of those words (or I've already unlearned German)