Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wake me up when September ends

Maybe you know this melancholic song from Green Day's 2004 album. It was quite in my head in the last two years:
  • In 2006 i was sitting at home all summer with a splinted leg after my knee accident in that year. The end of September was when i started regaining my physical abilities and was able to travel again. So the song was in my head all summer.
  • In 2007 i went back into the KSA in the end of June, knowing that i wouldn't get out of there for at least three months of continously working - so i was really looking forward to the moment when September ends. And in the end i even could leave the KSA for good.
Back to right here, right now. September 2008 is ending. But nothing special - i am back to having a life and good fun. Oh yeah. Had a good summer, working in my new job including weekends.

Life is good, keep enjoying.
Cheers.

No comments: